4.18.2009

grey gardens.

tonight im having a quiet night with parker. as always. i picked up some food from trader joes. tempura shrimp, edamame, and mochi. we then headed over to stew leonards and picked up some wine. i got a nice pinot noir that my dad picked up for me.

on hbo tonight there is a special on the bouvier-beale family called grey gardens. its a movie of the original documentary from 1975. i want to see that movie too.

i took my last test at sushi lounge yesterday. after it gets graded i will find out if i get to work there. i know i passed, but i have a negative feeling about the whole thing. i just feel like they are going to blow me off and i dont know why. i have this black cloud over me. i feel really paranoid about all apsects in my life. ie. friends [or lack there of], job, babys daddy, etc.

i miss everyone. i miss jessica. i hope she come to new hampshire. i miss patrick. i miss nina. i miss kirk. i miss leigh. i miss dave. i miss my mom. i miss elliott. i miss christy chaffin. i miss having friends.

i talked to jesse perez today. he said he won a national award. best latino chef in america. congrats!

nap time for babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment