1.26.2010

01.26.10

anitico pizza. good lord. go there, please. it was delicious.


lesley, matilda, parker and i had the margherita d.o.p. the only downfall is that there are no highchairs. the girls had to sit on our laps and get pizza sauce dripped all over them. matilda got some in her shoes, while parker got some in her hair!

im getting settled in with the help of some wonderful friends. jessica and i have had nice family dinners two nights in a row.
reed and nicole get back today so ill be happy to have them here.
ro moves in next week. im so excited!

as soon as i get my tax return, who wants to go funiture shopping with me. i need things.

i had the master cleanse the other night.

2 comments:

  1. When I get my tax return I want to go art/house ware shopping. Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for THE MASTER cleanse. Good for you Lindsey. Move on to the adventures and good things ahead. Don't wait for things to happen,start planning for them!

    I love you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete