4.28.2009

$25 on wine for myself!

this is what my night looks like.


i love this wine. i had a really stressed out day so on my way home i stopped at the wine store and splurged a little on a nice bottle of wine for myself. i worked and made $18.00. that job is so stupid. then i drove into the city to meet with a woman who works at a staffing agency. the job is an assistant cad designer for a womens and childrenswear line. so i guess ill find out if anything comes of it. i am so ready to not work in a restaurant.

as some of you may know, i paid off some credit cards this week!



im so happy to have my new camera. so expect tons and tons of photos of parker. speaking of...



and for kicks, a gross one of me.




im off to make some bread pudding with white chocolate sauce. goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Parker. You must be the most adorable child ever.

    Although, those credit cards all cut up are pretty awesome looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss I am so glad I can comment! I was beginning to think that i was some sort of computer illiterate moron.
    I LOVE la crema, too. I wish i could drink a glass or two with you. Hopefully soon. Please give that adorable little girl a hug and a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete