4.10.2009

unpacking.

today i received all of my stuff from atlanta. it was really fun going through all of parkers clothing and toys. i hadnt seen it in about three months. she really has a lot of clothing. when i finally get a digital camera i will let everyone see that her closet is bigger than mine.

here are some of her hats that i found.






parker received two wonderful easter baskets yesterday. one from her dad and one from her grandmother. she got candy!, a stuffed animal, three homemade magnets, a 14k gold bracelet, a rabbit statue, and a silver rabbit and turquoise speckled egg. shes spoiled!

i spent wednesday night with my moms side of the family. they were celebrating passover and invited me to their seder. it was long. but fun still. my cousin ben who is a magician is really so very funny.

here are my grandparents and my aunt and uncle.



i started my new job which seems like it is going to be good but maybe not as much money as i am used to making. but there are a lot of girls my age that work there so maybe one day i will have friends again. i need to buy new shoes because i can tell you that little flat mary janes are not the shoes to be wearing for eight hours on your feet.

parker is teething. still, you ask. yes. going on two months now. i wonder if this little tooth will ever pop out. for now i have to endure long nights of her waking up crying. constant fevers. soaking wet shirts from her drool, and her chewing everything that comes near her mouth.

until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment