7.15.2009

lets get ready to rummmmmmbbblllleeeeeeeee

tonight i went to my friend eldas house in parsippany. i had never been there so i turned on my gps and headed south. it took me through mahwah on ramapo valley road. it was so beautiful. the sun was setting and it was cool and breezy out. it made me happy to live somewhere with lots of trees and back roads. and not to mention huge beautiful houses.

im back from my family vacation, which is my favorite to date. being with jessica patrick and amy for a week was so refreshing. being home now made me realize what wonderful friends i have. i think people take for granted the time they have with friends. i miss being with people that know me. we laughed so much on the trip. it really was so much fun.

jessica and patrick sang any song that came into their head in aaron nevilles high/low voice. thinking about it now makes me laugh.

now im home and probably 100lbs heavier. here is a rundown of the food i devoured this weekend.
lobster
fried clams
fried fish
[2] lobster rolls
steak [twice]
escargot
pasta
crab cakes
scallops
steamers
french toast
brownie sundaes
bacon and eggs
cupcakes

its gross when i think about it now.

we played rummy, gin rummy, did two puzzles, went to the pool, some people went on the boat, went shopping, went out to dinner, cooked out, jumped in the pool at midnight, played with sparklers, went to a wedding, all around had so much fun.

thank you to all my family for being so much fun. + amy, marijana, and jessica.

here is my favorite picture from the trip.

okay, i couldnt resist posting this one as well.

patrick loves bacon. and i guess pk does too.

check out the rest of the photos on www.flickr.com/photos/all_things_striped

parker is crawling now. she has rug burn on her knees.

3 comments:

  1. I adore the bacon picture! That trip was so much fun. I actually miss everyone and wish the trip had lasted longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the thought of that food is making my mouth water! Mmmm!!!!
    And I think i might frame that picture of Pat and Parker. I absolutely love it.
    Mary Beth told me you sent her some things. You are too good. And i miss you so much.
    You are going to Atlanta in a week and a half? Lucky! I am going in mid august for a wedding and praying your brother will be there this time, we keep missing each other somehow.
    Anyway, I hope i get to come visit you and parker soon. I really want to hang out with the both of you!
    Ok, longest comment ever, sorry. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great pic!

    ReplyDelete