7.20.2009

please alert this love of mine. let him know his margaret comes along.

ive waiting eight months to get parker in a crib.
she has slept in it the past two nights and she is currently asleep in it now.
i never thought this day would come. i figured she would be sleeping with me through high school. sigh.

my lovely gia picked up my shift tonight for me. i made myself a caprese salad, watched silly teenager tv and worked on my puzzle. this one is a doozie. its 2000 pieces. i have been working on it for about 2 months. i forgot about it for a while, but when i got back from vacation i started working on it again.

i have tomorrow off but i am going into work to measure out and cut a giant screen for projecting movies.

my dad is out of town so i have been having a lot of time alone, with parker.
i took her to the pool today and she played in her boat. she loved it. the water wasnt as cold as it was in new hampshire so she was shrieking and kicking her feet. i had to hold onto the raft because she was projecting herself away from me.

i cant wait to visit atlanta in a week and a half.


2 comments:

  1. lindsey- hi!
    ok, i'm going out of town on sunday, but will be here until then. I work Friday night and Saturday 12-8. So i think Friday day-time, Saturday breakfast, Saturday after eight, or Thursday depending on when you get here.....
    let me know lady!
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im thinking friday lunch.
    or breakfast.
    i have to get my hair done at 10. so ill be done around 12 maybe. i am supposed to go to my moms in the afternoon so if we meet for lunch that would be great.
    i want to stop by sprout while im there so maybe we could have lunch at star provisions. have you eaten there. ahh its delicious. so let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete