9.24.2009

ohhhh girl. id be in trouble if you left me now.

dear bloggers.

i have so much to share with you. my birthday was this week. tuesday the 22nd to be exact. on saturday i went to work and julie made me this fantastic cake. half red velvet, half chocolate, with buttercream icing.
then jessica and my dad showed up at my work. jessica really helped me figure out some goals for my life, ie. housing, jobs, money, emotional stability etc. sunday afternoon we headed over to the west village and ate at red bamboo. tony came in from philly and we hung out at the park etc.

when it was time to drive back to nj, we had a little trouble fitting tonys bike in my trunk. luckily i carry packing tape in my trunk.
we had to use it to tape down the trunk so it wouldnt fly open on the highway.

my dad got me the one cup coffe maker.
a gift for me but really for him!
on monday night my dad took jessica and i to fire&oak. we had three dozen oysters and a bottle of stags leap cabernet. after dinner went to varka and had desserts and they sang happy birthday to me with the bartender. jessica gave me these two wonderful gifts.
beautiful!

on my actual birthday jessica and i cooked risotto, cauliflower puree, and pork tenderloin. tracy came over and we decided to make a trifle with brownies, cookies, heath bar, chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, and whipped cream. it should have looked something like this:
but in reality it looked like this:

haha.

other than that, jessica caught some good photos of parker.

i have some goals set for myself and some of them include:
losing weight
joining the ymca
moving out of my dads by february
starting my own company, even if it is just etsy
being emotionally stable
be the best mother i can possibly be

good luck to me.

1 comment:

  1. sounds wonderful! i'm excited for you and sooo great...my friend katie made that headband!

    cheers to a new year!

    ReplyDelete