12.07.2009

blooooood.

i had the most fun filled christmas time weekend.
friday night - love actually and cookie baking with katy ashlee and elysa
saturday - i decorated my tree and watched the holiday with elysa
sunday - decorated ninas tree and made cookies with her roommate while listening to the vince guaraldi trio.

today i had planned on making ornaments and new stocking for amy, pat, my dad and i. i was all set up to finish the stockings when on my way down the stairs i stepped on the hammer. the side where you pull out nails. sliced my foot open. blood was dripping eveywhere and i was home alone with parker. i had to make it to my phone, wrap my foot up with a paper towel, get parker in her car seat, and drive myself to the hospital.

but now im home eating haagen dazs coffee ice cream out of the container with threee stitches in my foot and a sore arm from a tetanus shot.

1 comment:

  1. Linds!!! That sounds terrible! I'm glad youre okay. Jeesh.
    I saw that you and Ro are moving in together, thats great. Makes me wish I was going to be back there sooner. I miss you - I hope your foot heals up quick.
    Love you -

    ReplyDelete