12.30.2009

christmas and the new year!

christmas is over. here are some snapshots of our christmas this year.
christmas morning!cookies i made. specifically elephants for jessica!
christmas tart from carlo's bakery, aka the cake boss.
miss potato head i made for pk.
its almost new years. i cant believe a whole year has gone by. parker is now almost 14 months old. i have been living in new jersey for 11 months. i have been single for 11 months. i have been hurt, happy, sad, excited, disappointed, surprised, and overjoyed this year. i can only hope that next year is better than this one.

my new years resolutions thus far:

1. have parker sleep in a crib in her own room.
2. secure a good paying job in my industry.
3. start buying house things so i have furniture and stuff to call a home.
4. eat healthier.
5. lose weight.
6. go to the movies more often.
7. be craftier and sew more often.
8. be in a mature stable relationship with a man.
9. be the best mother daughter sister friend i can be.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Linz, Wow, that is quite an ambitious list. You are braver than I to put it out there on the www. However I am a big believer of the power of intention. I think when we take the time to identify what we really want, we are able to then see and act on the opportunities that surround us. As my dad likes to say, "The deal of a lifetime comes along about once a week". The key is to recognize it. I probably sound like some crazy motivational speaker, but I think too many people go through life without thinking about it. I wish you happiness, fulfillment and great success as you move into 2010. - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, All of those things are possible and likely. I love you and I am so very proud of you for pressing forward and hanging on when you were not even sure you could. I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete