3.28.2010

cookies?

i had lunch with an old friend from high school on friday. it was so fun to catch up and see her. we went to cafe di sol and then looked around highland row antiques. i found a bag of homemade vintage chicks. so cute.

after about two months of working on my headboard, it is finally done. except i am waiting on reed to build me something to raise it up about five inches and secure it to my bed. so here it is, but imagine it a little taller.

my to-do list is getting crossed out and that is something i really enjoy. it makes me feel organized and accomplished. i have lists all over the place, but this one is sort of a master to-do list.

i finally recived my prints from our labor of love. this is one i ordered extra, just a small 4x6.

parker is full on feeding herself now. its a little messy, but so much easier for me. here she is.
yogurt.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your headboard and Parker is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that headboard is gorgeous! I am so proud. I want to see you and Parker so bad! I love you

    ReplyDelete