3.08.2010

new stuff.

i bought a new couch for $25!
we rearranged everything for it. and i bought another shelf. so happy.

thanks brittany and jay for teaching parker to drink out of a straw. it sure makes life easier. and thanks kirk for letting me borrow your truck so i could get my new couch. and a special no thank you to the homemade cookie dough in my fridge. taunting me all the way from the kitchen.

i think i might want to start making these stupid shirts and selling them. easy enough right. i just need to buy a serger.

5 comments:

  1. looks great! love everything. what t-shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to add the photo. fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you find that great couch for $25? and if you start selling those shirts, I would buy one! I changed my url for my blog: it's mgt070609.blogspot.com! Hope you and Miss Parker are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would buy a shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would buy two shirts! pls tell me this banana shop is going to have some :))))

    ReplyDelete