5.13.2009

another nice note.

ok, so we havent seen each other in years....havent talked on the phone.....havent met the important people in each others lives (jay, parker, etc)....

but know that when I think of growing up...becoming...getting through those hard middle school years....you are every much as part of those thoughts as I myself am.

you're my oldest friend.....and ive been so happy to reconnect.
I know it must be so hard up there...well, i know it..probably dont understand. definitely dont understand motherhood, and cant imagine how all-consuming it must be.

you're doing a great job, though. I can tell. Happy mother's day a bit late.

life is messy....but i think we'll all be okay.
love you today, girl.
b.

2 comments:

  1. For soooome reason your blog hasn't been showing up on my reader, but fixed that.

    1. I know who this letter is from and I love her.
    2. I don't know exactly your circumstances, but I can be a good listener if you ever need one. It seems like you're busting your butt to be the best mom you can be.
    3. I love cake pops LOVE them. I don't make them because I eat them and I need to lose 20 lbs
    4. Parker is GORGEOUS and I love that she has red hair! I think Til's will be reddish for sure.

    Much love from your friend down south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. i noticed you were friends with her too. she was my best best friend growing up. im so happy to be back in touch with her.

    thanks for noticing my hard work. im trying to do everything i can for my little peanut.

    i also need to lose 20lbs. more like 30 lbs. wait until you stop breast feeding, if you havent already. its a big wake up call. i was soo much skinnier when i was breast feeding! sigh.

    ReplyDelete