5.03.2009

cake pops.

courtesy of bakerella.

before i went to work today, i decided to make some treats to bring in on a dreary sunday.

first, you make a cake.




as a side note, i always always use. bakers joy. it is so much better than pam.



after you bake the cake and let it cool, you crumble it up in a bowl.
add one container of cream cheese icing and mix together.
roll into balls.



put them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
then dip them in melted candy chocolate.



i made some into lollipops and some just into little heart shaped bites.









yum.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! And they look yummy. I bet they were a great hit. You are such a nice person Lindsey! XOXO mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! In theory I'd like to make some, but I know myself. I would get frustrated with all the detail work that makes these so cute. Love you Linz. Give hugs to Ms Parker for me.

    ReplyDelete