5.21.2009

sitting.



parker is sitting up by herself now.



and she doesnt mind being on her belly either.

im lonely tonight. hopefully tomorrow it will pass. sometimes it just gets old not having anyone to hang out with. my dad has a lady friend now and i miss him when he is at her house but i am so happy for him.

i want patrick to come visit so badly. im scheming to try and get him here.

i cant find a babysitter for saturday night. i have to work and my dad is going to be out of town. no one can do it because it is memorial day weekend. i dont know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. parker is adorable. and i just wanted to send some encouragement your way...you seem to be doing a marvelous job with your little one and I hope you have a good weekend. I would so baby sit for you if you were in Georgia, I def. need the practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you. Yes, you're calling the right number. I've been working tons and am super bad at calling people back after work. I'm kind of a zombie. I'll call you soon, I promise. And I second the willingness to babysit your little peanut. I'd love to if it were possible. She's beautiful, Lindz......(can't forget the z).

    ReplyDelete