5.12.2009

quiet night.

i got the sweetest note today from my good friend kyong. i decided to share it with you.


Hey, I just wanted to thank you for being such a good friend. I know that I have been all giddy about this kid and I thank you for putting up with my long winded babble about this and that during a time when things are really changing for you. Settling down and looking at my daughter, I know that you find it difficult to move on and let things go or even to see it a different way, but you have really endured gracefully because you can still scream and laugh with me at the good things that are going on. Moving on is really hard and I am really proud of you and think about how amazing and strong you have to be to relocate and to push yourself into the next chapter of your life, even if you don't want to start another chapter. You are being so brave and headstrong about doing well for yourself and I am so excited for your future and proud of you as a friend.
Thanks for being you.
much love,

kay


that really made me feel good. [kay likes to pretend parker is hers, so that is why she refers to parker as 'my daughter']

No comments:

Post a Comment